Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mobile Upload: Thursday, November 25th 2010

It seems like it's been a century since I've sat in the backseat of the family car with my younger brother. It's a miracle he's even going to thanksgiving dinner with us.

Only a youngen, still in high school, he has been dating a girl for about a year. She's pretty, sweet, innocent, and wealthy (well her family is) and they're all really nice people, but I can see that my parents' feelings are hurt when he spends days at a time over at her house. He's only in high school and they let him sleepover.

Personally, the thought of my brother "in love" is a bit gross, but maybe they are, or maybe they're stuck in the lust of first girlfriend, first boyfriend. auch been there done that.

Love is Bitter, Love is Sweet, Love is...

No comments:

Post a Comment